Can Someone Answer This For Me?!?!
zshinall21

i got the kin one 3 days ago...i dont really like it that much because i cant view videos or download apps or really do anything that a smartphone should do and it is costing my parents $30 dollars extra a month for nothing basically. My question is that can i take the phone back and exchange it for a new one? Isn't there like a 30 day exchange or something with Verizon? I need to know this soon thank you for taking the time and reading this and answering it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can Someone Answer This For Me?!?!
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have 30 days to return the phone, and your account will return to the status it was before you upgraded.  Or you can exchange the phone for another - but you are only allowed one exchange, so make sure the second one is the one you really want,as that's the one you will keep.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have 30 days to return the phone, and your account will return to the status it was before you upgraded.  Or you can exchange the phone for another - but you are only allowed one exchange, so make sure the second one is the one you really want,as that's the one you will keep.

0 Likes
zshinall21

thank you very much and i will take that into consideration haha im looking at the reviews for now on thank you for taking the time to answer my question : )

0 Likes