prepaid unlimited jetpack
johnbrown1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got this prepaid unlimited yesterday. It hasn't been faster than 250 kbps yet. What a ripoff, they wanted me to sign up for autopay. If I can stand it for 30 days I'm gonna see how far I can throw this thing.

Re: prepaid unlimited jetpack
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Which model is it? Also the tower you're on could be congested. Or maybe it's SIM issue. Would you like to figure out what it is or just complain?

Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms

0 Likes
johnbrown1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've spent the last 3 days trying to figure out what it is. It's not the tower because my Straight Talk hotspot working from verizon service is just fine. Chatting with Verizon rep.. she told me to turn it off...of course when I did that I lost her and never heard anymore from her. My complaints here are out of shear frustration .

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

model number of hotspot might help.

0 Likes
johnbrown1
Enthusiast - Level 2

mhs900l

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see how frustrating it is to have spent as much time as you have without the results of increased speed. Many apologies for us needing to play a bit of catch up, johnbrown1. We truly want you to have a great experience.

What's the connecting device's operating system? Android OS,  Apple iOS ,  Macintosh OS , and Windows OS? What are the nearest cross streets along with the city and state?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes