my jetpack aircard 791l won't charge
TYRCAR5

Jet pack aircard 791l won't charge

0 Likes
Re: my jetpack aircard 791l won't charge
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

This is a request for an AC791L.  Wait a minute, AC, Air Card...oh that's probably what AC stands for!  Was going to say we don't normally refer to Jetpacks as Air Cards but perhaps this is the exception.

Check your charging cable and power adapter.  Try a different one if you have access to one and confirm if the Jetpack or the charger/cable is the problem.

If the Jetpack cannot charge from any charging devices then the Jetpacks USB port likely became damaged and would need to be replaced.  The only way to do that is through a warranty replacement with Verizon.  If your Jetpack is out of warranty with VZW then you will have to either pursue an upgrade or purchase another replacement device.

0 Likes
Re: my jetpack aircard 791l won't charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TYRCAR5, making sure your Jet pack is charging as it should is a priority. Allow us to further investigate. Can you please clarify when this concern started? Also are you using the original charger that came with the device?

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes