ellipsis JETPACK Model: MHS900L
CombatVeteran6
Enthusiast - Level 1

No matter where I bring it, outside or to the big city where I work its constantly "dropping data" or its so slow I can't get anything to connect to it .  I tried to exchange it but 2 customer service reps told me I had to pay a restocking fee with was 3/4 of the cost of the jetpack. Please help

0 Likes
Re: ellipsis JETPACK Model: MHS900L
edwardl_vzw
Verizon Employee

CombatVeteran6

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your jetpack. I know how I depend on my internet for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on, this way it can be resolved quickly. Just so we are all on the same page, here is the link to our return/exchange policy if you are considering returning that equipment and you are still in the return period, click here http://vz.to/2jsFI3I. Now if you are outside of the return period but still within the one-year manufacturer's warranty, the device can be replaced with a certified like new device at no charge if it is not damaged and after troubleshooting has been completed. What zip code are you located in? What device/s are you attempting to connect to it? What plan do you have that device on?

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question, please click the  Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

CombatVeteran6
Enthusiast - Level 1

Device: ellipsis JetPack Model: MHS900L

Zipcode: 70554

Plan: $70 Unlimited Data

Purchased Date: Nov 26, 2018

I have complete factory reset the device a few times. Made sure the software is to date. I have placed the device is all sorts of locations, never received a good connection at all .

I have used the jetpack to connect to a cell phone, laptop, my car and tablets. Very poor weak performance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details and the troubleshooting done so far. We want you to have a working device. Are any other Verizon devices around you having any issues with service? How many bars of signal does the Jetpack have? Can you try taking a speed test either using the application, or by heading to SpeedTest.net? Let us know the results.

JavierMD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes