Why won't my iPhone 5S sign on to my 890L-DE84?
dnthomas

It has worked fine for a long time now my Mac Book Air still signs on but iPhone will not anymore? It just will not accept the password from the back of the device, "Unable To Join" is all I get

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 5S will not sign on to my 890L-DE84 why, help?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Chances are the your phone has lost or corrupted its wireless profile for your 890L.  You should remove the password that you have saved on your iPhone and try again.  If the password is still not working then reset the defaults on your 890L Jetpack and try again.  The default WiFi password should be posted on a note on the Jetpack.  Some Jetpack Models let you review the WiFi password from the display too.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5S will not sign on to my 890L-DE84 why, help?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Chances are the your phone has lost or corrupted its wireless profile for your 890L.  You should remove the password that you have saved on your iPhone and try again.  If the password is still not working then reset the defaults on your 890L Jetpack and try again.  The default WiFi password should be posted on a note on the Jetpack.  Some Jetpack Models let you review the WiFi password from the display too.

0 Likes
iPhone 5S will not sign on to my 890L-DE84 why, help?
lookinforanswer
Contributor - Level 2

To do so, you will need to "Forget the Network" from the settings then WIFI.  This will allow you to start over.

0 Likes