Why won't my 4510 MIFI connect to the network?
juliecasteen

My 4510 MIFI has been working fine for several months, but the past several days the service status LED is solid violet instead of green. My devices connect to it, but there is no internet connection. I have tried factory reset, taking the sim out, etc. with no effect.

I have tried it in different areas of the city with the same problem (zip 74137).

Any ideas on what could be wrong? I can't find a phone number to call. Should I just go to a Verizon store?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My 4510 MIFI won't connect to network
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If the Jetpack is not connecting you to the internet after the resets and checking in multiple locations then there is most likely a hardware defect behind it.

Based on the info you provided this would be a good opportunity to go to a VZW store and demonstrate the defect.  If you are under warranty VZW should replace or repair it for you for free.

If you would like to try troubleshooting over the phone first then you can contact tech support at 1-800-922-0204.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If the Jetpack is not connecting you to the internet after the resets and checking in multiple locations then there is most likely a hardware defect behind it.

Based on the info you provided this would be a good opportunity to go to a VZW store and demonstrate the defect.  If you are under warranty VZW should replace or repair it for you for free.

If you would like to try troubleshooting over the phone first then you can contact tech support at 1-800-922-0204.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

juliecasteen- We want to help get your jetpack working again. The solid violet led indicator means the device is picking up 3g or 1x service. We would actually want to file a network ticket to determine why the signal has dropped. You can call technical support at 800-922-0204. We appreciate your business.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes