Re: Why Has The Data Been Slowed While Using My Jetpack?
TERHEM86
Enthusiast - Level 3

The same exact thing happened to me, Jetpack behaved as advertised during my return period, but stopped abruptly on 4/18, 10k-250k download at best. I resolved the issue by filing a complaint with the FCC. In my complaint, I laid out the facts as those of you below did. VZW engaged in fraud, by definition, plain and simple.

Two days after filing my complaint, I was emailed by Verizon Wireless Executive Relations. I restated the same to her. We were able to reach an agreement, where I could return the Jetpack over a month after the return period was over, I got a credit for the month they screwed me out of and a waive on the Early Termination Fee for the line. I hope the rest of you will report this issue to the FCC.

I wasted so much time on this with support and Customer Service and I know a lot of you did as well.

0 Likes
Br4d

The limit for speed only started to hit in May. I've had the new unlimited since it came out and only this month was there even a hint about the tethering cap on the myverizon site.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Br4d- we want to make sure you have fast speeds. Let's look into this further. What device do you have? What is your ZIP Code? How many GB of Data have you used this month?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Br4d

I've hit my 10gb already so unless you can give me like 1000 not sure there's much you can do for me thanks for the concern.

0 Likes