Reccovering Charges for Suspended Service
LinAntung

Back in March 2013 I signed up for a 4GB data package and a Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi® 4620LE which cost me approx $30 for the data plus $20 for the device on a monthly basis.  In February 2014 that device was stolen so I went to a local Verizon store to get a new device which was a Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot 890L.  At that time I was told that since my stolen device had been a subsidized purchase I would need a new line and that the old line would be charged for the remainder of my 2 year plan after which it would be removed from my account and bill.

Today I called to cancel my account as I no longer need hotspot capability since I get that with my company phone.  During the cancellation process I was advised that the stolen device charges were never terminated even though they continued well beyond my two year commitment.  I was also advised that even though I've paid up through March 31st and had no usage in March (and almost zero usage over the past several months) the agent could only refund me the prorated charges for the period 3/21 thru 3/30.

So here's my ask -- refund me all the charges for the suspended line from the time my two year commitment ended (which is what I was promised in the Verizon store) and refund me the charges for the entire month of March (for which my credit card was just charged yesterday).

0 Likes
Re: Reccovering Charges for Suspended Service
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

This is not something that the Verizon community can help you with.

You need to contact Verizon directly via chat, phone call or in an official VZW store.  Settle your issues with a Verizon representative from there.

0 Likes