MiFi 7730L
BVS7695

I need help connecting my Canon MX922 printer to my HP laptops or my Bytespeed laptop. I recently changed to the Jetpack 7730L for our WiFi needs at home, but I have been unable to figure out how to get the printer and laptop to communicate via the Jetpack. I have used three different routers in the past and I never had trouble connecting to a wireless printer before. The printer says that it is connected to the Jetpack, and the Jetpack agrees that the printer is connected. However, none of the laptops sees a printer on the network even when I put in the IP address.  Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? I would greatly appreciate any input!

0 Likes
Re: MiFi 7730L
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to access and use your laptop and printer for wireless services. What kind of laptop do you have and are you able to connect to the jet pack from the laptop computer?

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BVS7695

Yes, we can access the internet with any of pur laptops, tablets, or phones.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome BVS7695. If all is advising connected I recommend reaching out to your laptop manufacture or the printer manufacture. They may need to provide you with some settings to enable or check to get the printer to talk to your laptop. I'm sorry we are unable to provide more assistance.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes