Jetpack will not power up
bluemyst222

I removed and replaced my 6 month old battery. I do not have a spare. Do they really last only 6 months?

0 Likes
Re: Jetpack will not power up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to have a long-lasting battery, mluemyst222. What is the model of the jetpack? Is there anything physical/liquid damage? Are you using the original charger?

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

6 months sounds like a defective battery.  If you have any warranty remaining on your Jetpack then call it in right away.  If not then you will have to review options to purchase a replacement battery on your own.

0 Likes
bluemyst222

There is no damage at all - and I am using the original charger. The model

number is: Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi6620L

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 12:39 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

John_Getzke,

We want you to have a long-lasting device. Your battery should last you longer than 6 months. Can you clarify that you did have the battery replaced? If so, is the new battery working properly? Does the device show that fully charges the battery?

JenelleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bluemyst222,

My apologies. Please read the post we sent to John_Getzke. These are the additional questions we need to ask you. We would like to find the best replacement option for you. 

John_Getzke, please disregard the questions asked. These were intended for bluemyst222. Thank you for the advice. We would need to replace the device if it is still covered under warranty.

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
bluemyst222

I did NOT install a new battery. I took the old one out and then put it

back in per Verizon instructions. But no response

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 3:30 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying that for us, bluemyst222. Since the device is not turning on, let's restore the settings to factory defaults. Here's how http://vz.to/2zrTcFc. Please let me know if you are able to power on the jetpack after this.

ZangY_VZW

0 Likes