Internet not available without resetting
Stebbo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to reset my Verizon 8800 L jetpack every time I go to use it or my phone will say internet may not be available and I cannot access the web using my phone. Do I really have to carry a paper clip with me to reset my jetpack in order for it to be useful?

0 Likes
Re: Internet not available without resetting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stebbo, this is certainly not the way we intend our service to work. How long has this been going on? Have you attempted to connect other devices to the Jetpack? TerranceT_VZW

0 Likes
Stebbo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I have connected other devices to the jetpack. But, unless I  reset  the jetpack,  none of my devices can access the internet through it , even though it says it is connected  do the Verizon network. This has been going on since I picked it up from the Verizon store. So, almost 3 weeks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can look into this for you. Have you been unable to connect any devices to your Jetpack since the reset?

0 Likes
Stebbo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Whenever I power on the jetpack 8800L, all "seems" to work as it should.

I am able to connect any device to the jetpack.

However, none of the connected devices is able to access the internet, until I "PRESS and hold the RESET" button located inside the back cover of the jetpack. 

Once the 8800L has been reset, all devices can access the internet.

So, can you fix this? Or do I have to remember to bring a paperclip with me everywhere I go?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for such detailed information. I'm not sure what you mean by bringing a paperclip with you everywhere you go. Ensuring that your devices are able to sync with your Jet pack 8800L is an urgent matter and we're here to help get this resolved. I apologize for your inconvenience. How long has this issue been happening? May I ask if there have been any recent changes to your Jetpack? (e.g., software update, recently moved inside your location, etc.) Have you tried rebooting your Jetpack? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes