I can't call 800-922-0204
DARKWALKOR

I can't Call 800-922-0204  from my phone.  My number was listed in my contact info.  However for few months I get a message that I'm not customer  at this time a person in chat just deleted number and had me try same thing.  I been a customer since 2010 and for about last 2 years when I call they act like I"m Straight Talk Customer.  I have had my email removed, my paperless billing turned off,  my privacy settings changed.  I have received random text messages to a data device.  My name deleted from my account  and my last name was listed for my device name and most recently I was locked out of my account because of some authentication code.  Which before I could have sent to my email because my jactpack cant receive text and I no longer could.  I took a device to the store to get a new sim and the rep used pointed forceps to pull the sim card out and broke the device.    

0 Likes
Re: I can't call 800-922-0204
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

You mentioned several problems.  The most important ones to straighten out are the VZW account problems.  You need to contact VZW directly to resolve those issues.  If you cannot call them from your own phone then use a pay phone or borrow a friends phone.  When you are asked to authenticate then use your normal phone number.

Make sure you have access to everything that you need first.  Then come back to the forum for any remaining technical issues from there.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DARKWALKOR

This isn't the experience that we want you to have on our network. Did the store representative provide you with device replacement option? 

Do you currently subscribe to postpaid or prepaid wireless service? 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/

LasinaJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DARKWALKOR
On on both my problem was patched i think by a chat rep when I posted. She deleted my phone number now I cant add it and I have been unable to call support for like 2 weeks
0 Likes
DARKWALKOR
My devices /accounts have been switched around the Redpocket red account I use as my primary phone has been switched with my postpaid data device. The prepaid device has been switched with the postpaid account and the Redpocket device has the prepaid account. When I say switched I mean the settings and data speeds. Like the prepaid had notification settings of the Redpocket device and the speed-limits are all switched around. Since the tax incident this has happened multiply times and I have received responses to that can't happen. That it wouldn't happen on postpaid and that if i can make a call its not your problem and it was a glitch. When I made an account for the prepaid device the mobile app code stuff was added to my postpaid account and I could not login and my privacy settings were changed. I still can't change settings on my account it wont let me choose email and its says unavailable on my mifi. The TRACFONE.VZWENTP apn shows as default on all my devices including the prepaid device that request a new sim for in the store and wasn't there when I was in the store. I have to the best of my knowledge NEVER BEEN a TRACFONE customer. I say this because I was a Pageplus customer but switched when TRACFONE brought it. I know I didn't have a TRACFONE apn on my phone.
0 Likes
DARKWALKOR

I still can't call support. Is someone fixing this because on 3/25 my device profiles were changed around. On Friday the 12th around 3:30PM my jetpack was going 4Mbps up 4Mbps down and timed out several times. It kept connecting to east coast severs like I was on the east coast. My phones were going 65 and other was going around 50. My mifi is also connecting to the mobile versions of sites sometimes like its a phone. Does Verizon still have departments like billing and tech support. Do they still have retention agents ? Also can anyone tell me why the address I where I send my bill was changed from Atlanta to Dallas. I asked because I sent a letter to that address regarding my issues and never received a response. I was also told that they would send me proof of the tax increase.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DARKWALKOR,
I'm here to help. I regret that you're having trouble reaching us at our Customer Care number of 800-922-0204. We do not have any known problems being reported of customers having troubles reaching us through that number. We always want for you to be able to reach us for assistance with ease & I'm sorry that hasn't been the case. I want to make sure that all of your devices are working as they should. You not only mention that you have connections issues but also have stated an increase in taxes on your bill. I have sent you a Private Message so that I can gather much-needed information to assist you further. Please reply to me in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

call from a land line.

0 Likes