I broke my screen and cant see my wifi password. What should I do?
DangIT38

I can't find my wifi password bc in cracked the screen and cannot find the admin password?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I broke my screen and cant see my wifi password and cant find the admin password either?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If your screen is cracked and there is no label inside the back door or under the battery then you are going to be out of luck.  Verizon does not keep a record of the default passwords to new devices.  We used to be able to figure them out based on the IMEI number but that process was phased out with new randomly generated and more secure default passwords.

Check under the battery and the back cover for a label with the PW info.  If not then contact VZW for replacement options.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I broke my screen and cant see my wifi password and cant find the admin password either?
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If your screen is cracked and there is no label inside the back door or under the battery then you are going to be out of luck.  Verizon does not keep a record of the default passwords to new devices.  We used to be able to figure them out based on the IMEI number but that process was phased out with new randomly generated and more secure default passwords.

Check under the battery and the back cover for a label with the PW info.  If not then contact VZW for replacement options.

0 Likes