How do I monitor data usage for several Jetpack devices?
60Chevy

Our firm has 6 Jetpack MifIs.  I would like to be able to check the usage of each one on-line. I set up an account for one but do not know how I can add the other 5.  Is it possible to check all 6 devices at once on-line.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Monitoring Data Usage of Several Jetpack Devices
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

You need a business account from VZW if you plan to manage all of them from a central location.  VZW would have to migrate ownership of those individual devices to the same business account for you if they are not already setup that way.

VZW offers business accounts a few techniques for checking both billed and unbilled data usage.  There is a generic report generated every 24 hours with unbilled data statistics for all your devices.  You can also navigate directly to each device and review the unbilled data usage from that page too.  Data from the individual devices is refreshed much more frequently, usually within the hour of each new session. 

VZW Business page:

https://mblogin.verizonwireless.com/amserver/UI/Login

Click the Register Now button to get the ball rolling.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Monitoring Data Usage of Several Jetpack Devices
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

You need a business account from VZW if you plan to manage all of them from a central location.  VZW would have to migrate ownership of those individual devices to the same business account for you if they are not already setup that way.

VZW offers business accounts a few techniques for checking both billed and unbilled data usage.  There is a generic report generated every 24 hours with unbilled data statistics for all your devices.  You can also navigate directly to each device and review the unbilled data usage from that page too.  Data from the individual devices is refreshed much more frequently, usually within the hour of each new session. 

VZW Business page:

https://mblogin.verizonwireless.com/amserver/UI/Login

Click the Register Now button to get the ball rolling.

0 Likes