Checking messages on the Jetpack
Darrellj31

My jetpack is saying that I have 2 messages.  How do I check them?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Checking messages on the Jetpack
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Jetpacks do not have a good way to view text messages.  Its more of a left over feature from an adaptation of the cell phone world that never really took off with Jetpacks.  It is a best practice to disable text messages from your Verizon account for this device.

View solution in original post

John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Jetpacks do not have a good way to view text messages.  Its more of a left over feature from an adaptation of the cell phone world that never really took off with Jetpacks.  It is a best practice to disable text messages from your Verizon account for this device.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Viewing your messages is always important, Darrellj31. While John was correct that most of the time you’re not able to view these messages on a jetpack, some jetpacks do have a window where you can see them. Let’s see if you have a model that can view messages. What make/model jetpack device do you have?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes