Can I use my Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi6620L in Sweden?
in2thefire

Can I use my Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi6620L while I am traveling in Sweden? 

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Re: Can I use my Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi6620L in Sweden?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The device does support GSM radios, but your experience will depend on the network you select to use in the country you are visiting. 

Radio specifications. 

Network: LTE Band 13/4 (700/1700 MHz), CDMA/1xEVDO Rev. A (800/1900 MHz); Global Network: EDGE/GSM (850/900/1800/1900), HSPA/UMTS(850/900/1900/2100); Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz/5.0 GHz a/b/g/n, MIMO

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Can I use my Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi6620L in Sweden?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

in2thefire, 

We want to make sure you have all the services you need while traveling. Let's clarify the details. This device is capable of global travel. You can use this device while traveling, but there are limitations on the amount of data that can be used on a Global network. You are limited to 0.5GB per day of high-speed data while traveling. Check out our International Trip Planner for options based on your plan. Please make sure you sign in to your account to get specific information based on your current plan. Does that address all your concerns about traveling with your device?

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes