8800L Time
Prestonpig
Enthusiast - Level 2

The time stamps on the logs on my 8800L seem to be set to GMT. Is there a way to set the device to use local time instead?

PP

0 Likes
Re: 8800L Time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Prestonpig-

It's always important to ensure your timezone in My Verizon is correct. Normally, it would show the timezone of your service address associated with your account. When did you notice your My Verizon timezone was incorrect? Is your address updated online? https://vz.to/2EJWJAz 

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
You should verify the service address associated with the jetpack's line is set to your location.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Prestonpig
Enthusiast - Level 2

The address listed for my device and account is correct, but the time is still incorrect. I don't see anywhere to make a time zone adjustment manually.

PP

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

You cannot modify the timezone.

That information is provided to the Jetpack from the towers it is connected to at the time.

0 Likes