What does 5 TravelPasses mean?
RANBOZE

The additional benefits for Travel Pass says "5 TravelPasses included each month with Above Unlimited".  Does this mean I can use TravelPass for only 5 days of, say, a 10 day trip?  Im also not sure what "Above Unlimited" means.  Leaving in two days and need to know!  Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: What does 5 TravelPasses mean?
rcschnoor
Legend

RANBOZE wrote:

Im also not sure what "Above Unlimited" means.

Verizon has 3 tiers of unlimited data plans. AboveUnlimited is just the highest tier with the most benefits. It also has the highest cost. Keep in mind the costs you see below are valid if you have 4 or more lines on your account.

Untitled-1.jpg

RANBOZE wrote:

The additional benefits for Travel Pass says "5 TravelPasses included each month with Above Unlimited". Does this mean I can use TravelPass for only 5 days of, say, a 10 day trip?

If you are subscribed to AboveUnlimited on a line, you are given 5 daily travel passes to use per billing cycle. If you use more than 5 days, you will pay $10/day for each of them. If your line is subscribed to AboveUnlimited data and you use TravelPass for 10 days in a billing cycle, you would get 5 days free(included with your monthly AboveUnlimited data plan) and be charged $50 for the other 5 days(5 x $10 = $50).

The best scenario would be if your 10 day trip coincides with the end/start of a billing cycle with 5 days in one billing cycle and 5 days in the following billing cycle. Then you would get all 10 days of TravelPass usage included with your bill(s) and have no additional charges for international usage.

0 Likes
RANBOZE

Got it - thanks!  now I just have to see what kind of data plan I have.

0 Likes
SDQJOBS
Enthusiast - Level 2

IT MEANS NOTHING. CAUSE THEY ONLY ALLOW YOU TO USE 1/2 IN A 24 HRS PERIOD. WITH THAT SAYS YOUR SPEED GOES INTO 2G MEANING YOU HAVE NOTHING. THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST, NO OTHER COMPANY LIMIT YOU TO THIS SLOW SPEED ESPECIALLY AFTER 1/2 GB

0 Likes
mclark999

Do the 5 travelpass days roll over to the next month if they are unused?  If they roll over, is there a limit to how many days you can collect?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

No, they are not rolled over. You are given 5 to use in a month. Whether or not you use them is up to you. If you don't use them in the month, they will expire and you will have 5 to use the following month assuming you are still on the Above Unlimited Plan.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

@mclark999 wrote:

Do the 5 travelpass days roll over to the next month if they are unused?  If they roll over, is there a limit to how many days you can collect?

of coruse not. So if you don't travel for a year you can have 60 days saved up? come on does that sounds realistic? Be greatful you get 5 days free.

0 Likes