Using my iPhone in Mexico
Brs36

I current have a prepaid plan, 45$ per month.  I don't think it's offered anymore.

I am going to Mexico for three weeks.  I would like to get off the plane and have my phone work as it does here in the US:  I call anyone anywhere, I text anyone, anywhere, I browse the web anywhere.

What plan will allow me to do this?  Even with limited data if it saves money.

The experience trying to get this information has been exhausting. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using my iPhone in Mexico
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want to make sure you have the plan you need for your trip to Mexico. I am sure you will have a great time while there. Thank you Ann154, for your recent reply. However, to clarify this more please visit the following link for additional information here https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/prepaid/international-calling/. This will provide the details regarding the plan options as well as the cost associated to our international prepaid offers. I hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is unlikely your current prepaid plan will work in Mexico. You can switch to a different plan with Mexico coverage included, but once you switch you can't go back to the previous plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want to make sure you have the plan you need for your trip to Mexico. I am sure you will have a great time while there. Thank you Ann154, for your recent reply. However, to clarify this more please visit the following link for additional information here https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/prepaid/international-calling/. This will provide the details regarding the plan options as well as the cost associated to our international prepaid offers. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes