Using data overseas
azweaver1

If I did the Travel Pass and only used my phone while connected to wifi, would that still count as usage and be chargeable?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using data overseas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a wonderful question, Azweaver1. So long as you remain connected to WiFi, data usage should not count against you. Though, keep in mind, devices are commonly connected to a network when available. If connection to WiFi is lost, information might travel by network which would count against usage. With Travel Pass, you will be notified when a 24 hour period of allowance of usage has occurred.

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!     �D7J�t �

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Using data overseas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a wonderful question, Azweaver1. So long as you remain connected to WiFi, data usage should not count against you. Though, keep in mind, devices are commonly connected to a network when available. If connection to WiFi is lost, information might travel by network which would count against usage. With Travel Pass, you will be notified when a 24 hour period of allowance of usage has occurred.

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!     �D7J�t �

0 Likes