Traveling from US to Sicily, what are my plan options?
atomarchio1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a vacation planned travelling from US to Sicily for 14 days.

I will need to use my phone (S9+) for mostly data and some voice and texting. 

Can I purchase a data plan for internaitonal for only 14 days?

Please help.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Traveling from US to Sicily, what are my plan options?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

atomarchio1, ensuring you are able to use your device on your awesome trip is certainly important. You have come to the right place for help. The good news is that we have a few plan options that I am confident that would meet your needs. The best recommendation I have is to add the TravelPass feature to your device. This will allow you to use your domestic plan as if you were in the US for only $10.00 per day only on the days you decided to use your device for talk, text and or data. For more details on our TravelPass plan, please refer to the following link here: http://spr.ly/6602Egdgn. You may also use our self-serve online option called our International Trip Planner by clicking on the following link here: http://spr.ly/6604Egdgk. Please let me know if this helps.

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
atomarchio1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am in the MyVerizon app now and don't see an option for Travelpass in the "Add-ons" 

Will the option to add Travelpass only appear once I've left the US?

Please advise.  Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concern. We want to make sure you are all set for your trip and have the plan that's needed for your travels. With regard to the plan that is needed we would need to complete this on our end. When are you leaving for your trip? Will you be traveling to other locations other than Sicily? Also, is this a cruise ship or flight?  JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
atomarchio1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Leaving June 14th.  

We will be in Sicily only.  Not a cruise.  This is a guided tour through Globus.  The tour company has also arranged our flights.

Please advise.  Thanks.

0 Likes