Highlighted

Service in the border (Mexico) is the worst!

If you are planning to start a service with Verizon and you are traveling to the border very often, PLEASE DONT DO IT. Verizon has the worst service ever. I have to travel to Mexicali and Tijuana very often, but once I cross the border, my cell is dead. Verizon is having issues with the network in Mexico, meanwhile, we don’t have service. I have confirmed this with several friends and they are having similar issues. So, my question is, anybody else is having this problem with Verizon?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Service in the border (Mexico) is the worst!

You're not really going to find people who sign up with a US carrier for Mexican coverage. You realize Verizon doesn't operate towers in Mexico, right? If your service is bad, that falls on the Mexican carrier you're roaming with. There was also the issue along the boarder with a Mexican carrier using the same frequencies which gave Americans poor signal as a result.

Highlighted

Re: Service in the border (Mexico) is the worst!

Customer Support

Hello, fdogv. This is not the way we want you to feel, and we are here to help. We want to ensure you have reliable service no matter where you are. To clarify, does this only happen when you are near the border? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes