Line to Line International Call Question.
451Coronet
Enthusiast - Level 2

My girlfriend and I have 2 lines on same plan under my name. She is going home to Phillipines to visit family (I am working unfortunately), was wondering if we will be able to stay in touch daily or will we have to get that ridiculous $10 per day rate Travel plan?? Thanks in advance. 

P.S. She will be gone for 3.5-4 weeks, so $10 per day if we talk everyday is just unrealistic, as you can imagine. Also we have Unlimited plan on both of our phones here, if that makes a difference. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Line to Line International Call Question.
Weth
Legend

If she uses the Philippine cellular network she will need the an international travel plan like travel pass.  

there are less expensive ways to stay in touch if she will have access to free Wifi.  Wifi calling 9set up before leaving) is the most seemless, but other voip solutions like WhatsApp is also very good.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

If she uses the Philippine cellular network she will need the an international travel plan like travel pass.  

there are less expensive ways to stay in touch if she will have access to free Wifi.  Wifi calling 9set up before leaving) is the most seemless, but other voip solutions like WhatsApp is also very good.  

0 Likes
451Coronet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bummer. Wasn't the reply I was hoping for. Was kinda figuring being on same plan, paying for two Unlimited lines would catch us a break. The Wifi in her hometown is spotty at best, but guess it will have to do. Thanks for quick reply. 

0 Likes