How much does the international plan cost?
CECSCA1

my family is traveling to London and Paris.  I've signed them up for the travel pass.  If they want to use data for google to navigate in and around both cities how will that be billed?  I have XXL data plan that has plenty left over each month should I be concerned about Travel plan sounding to simple and costing more than expected.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does The Travel Plan Cost More Than It's Advertised?
rcschnoor
Legend

The daily TravelPass has a $10/day charge when your device accesses a cellular network. For days you do not access the network, you will have no charge. Usage amounts will come out of your allowance. I'm not sure if taxes are included in that amount or are extra. I would assume they are extra.

Keep in mind it is $10/day/device which access the network, not for the entire account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does The Travel Plan Cost More Than It's Advertised?
rcschnoor
Legend

The daily TravelPass has a $10/day charge when your device accesses a cellular network. For days you do not access the network, you will have no charge. Usage amounts will come out of your allowance. I'm not sure if taxes are included in that amount or are extra. I would assume they are extra.

Keep in mind it is $10/day/device which access the network, not for the entire account.

0 Likes