Do I need to notify Verizon if I am using my device in Canada?
ELFIDD

Do I need to notify Verizon I'm going to Canada or just use my phone and they will bill me.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: using my phone in Canada
Weth
Legend

Do not go to any foreign country and start using your phone without knowing what is going to happen. That is how people get $10,000 billing statements!!!

You will need to go on My Verizon and select international services or call customer service (*611) or go into a Verizon store. There are 2 choices - add TravelPass for $2 per day while in Canada and you just use your current plan. There is also a bucket of minutes and data and text you can get for set price for 30 days. Whichever is best for you. But don't go without a plan!

View solution in original post

Re: using my phone in Canada
Weth
Legend

Do not go to any foreign country and start using your phone without knowing what is going to happen. That is how people get $10,000 billing statements!!!

You will need to go on My Verizon and select international services or call customer service (*611) or go into a Verizon store. There are 2 choices - add TravelPass for $2 per day while in Canada and you just use your current plan. There is also a bucket of minutes and data and text you can get for set price for 30 days. Whichever is best for you. But don't go without a plan!