Can We Use Our Hotspot While In The Caribbean?
AVBKLB

Traveling to Caribbean, have a hotspot, will we be able to use this as our data usage?  If so, how do we connect to the island?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: International Travel
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

Please tell us exactly where in the carribbean you will be visiting, and for how many days you will be gone.    I am asking because Verizon does have a program called "Travel Pass" that costs no more than $10/day and allows you to use your domestic talk/text/data while you are traveling.  What that does is let you use your phone exactly as if you were at home.    If you tell me what countries you will be visiting, I will be happy to tell you the cost per day.    Otherwise.... 

To learn about these plans, you can click on this link: 

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/international-travel/

As far as using your hotspot in the carribbean, we can't guarantee that it will work.  You would need to search the internet, find the specific company you want to connect to, and use their 'device checker" to see if your hotspot will work on their network.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: International Travel
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

Please tell us exactly where in the carribbean you will be visiting, and for how many days you will be gone.    I am asking because Verizon does have a program called "Travel Pass" that costs no more than $10/day and allows you to use your domestic talk/text/data while you are traveling.  What that does is let you use your phone exactly as if you were at home.    If you tell me what countries you will be visiting, I will be happy to tell you the cost per day.    Otherwise.... 

To learn about these plans, you can click on this link: 

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/international-travel/

As far as using your hotspot in the carribbean, we can't guarantee that it will work.  You would need to search the internet, find the specific company you want to connect to, and use their 'device checker" to see if your hotspot will work on their network.  

0 Likes