Calling U.S. from Germany on a travel pass
Rinehart

I am traveling in Germany on Travel Pass. Can I call the U.S. from my U.S. based mobile phone.

0 Likes
Re: Calling U.S. from Germany on a travel pass
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, that is the reason to have travel pass so that you can use your phone.

dial +1 followed by the phone number including area code.

0 Likes
doloresk_vzw
Verizon Employee

Rinehart, we hope you are having a great time. It appears rcschnoor has provided you with the right answer. Just in case you need it, I'm including the link to our International Plans:International Cell Phone, International Service | Verizon Wireless

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Don’t you call just as you would in the USA?  I never add a 1 when roaming out of the USA.

0 Likes
joeym_vzw
Verizon Employee

That is a great question, and we want to make sure you can call home when ever necessary, mama23dogs. There is a specific dialing pattern when calling to the U.S from Germany. You need to dial the plus sign then 1, and then the 10 digit U.S number.

JoeyM_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes