1 month 100 talk/text/data
sbusse55

I purchased the $40 100 talk/text/data plan for one month.  Does that mean I can only send 100 texts or I can only send/receive 100 texts?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 1 month 100 talk/text/data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sbusse55, knowing exactly what you're getting with your international plan is important. The plan comes with 100 minutes for incoming and outgoing calls, 100 sent text messages, and unlimited incoming text messages. There is 100MB of data as well to help when away from Wi-Fi. Please let us know if you have any other questions about the international plan.

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 1 month 100 talk/text/data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sbusse55, knowing exactly what you're getting with your international plan is important. The plan comes with 100 minutes for incoming and outgoing calls, 100 sent text messages, and unlimited incoming text messages. There is 100MB of data as well to help when away from Wi-Fi. Please let us know if you have any other questions about the international plan.

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes