"Sign In" - "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"
GoHskrs

I keep getting a popup "Sign in" screen from (I think) the My Verizon app, asking me for my Verizon login information. It used to accept my login information, but for the past couple of weeks, it won't accept anything I submit. It pops up the message below.

Anything I can do to get rid of this?

Screenshot_2016-07-23-15-15-54.png

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Sign In" - "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're very welcome, GoHskrs. We want you to be able to use the app without any hassle. We know that would be terribly frustrating. Have you downloaded the newest version of the application? If you've already got the newest version, I would try deleting (or uninstalling updates if the only option) the application and then re-downloading the newest version. These are the steps just in case: http://vz.to/2a28k0c

EricW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can only imagine how annoying that must be to keep seeing that error message, GoHskrs. Let’s get to the bottom of this and find a solution. Thank you for sharing the screenshot. What specific steps or tasks are you doing on the phone when this pops up? If you go to vzw.com and sign into My Verizon does it also have the same error? Keep us posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
GoHskrs

Hi -

Thanks for taking the time to look at my question.

The "Sign In" screen may pop up at any time. It often appears just after I unlock the phone, but it may also appear while I'm using the phone. Pressing the "Home" or "Recent Apps" button on the bottom dismisses the "Sign In" screen.

Signing in to My Verizon on vzw.com does not cause the "Sign In" popup to appear.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're very welcome, GoHskrs. We want you to be able to use the app without any hassle. We know that would be terribly frustrating. Have you downloaded the newest version of the application? If you've already got the newest version, I would try deleting (or uninstalling updates if the only option) the application and then re-downloading the newest version. These are the steps just in case: http://vz.to/2a28k0c

EricW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GoHskrs

OK, I've uninstalled the updates to the "My Verizon" system app. I'll watch to see if the "Sign in" popup window reappears over the weekend and mark the question as answered on Monday if I don't see the popup again.

0 Likes
GoHskrs

Seems to have gone away after I uninstalled updates of the My Verizon app. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes