When would it be best terminate my contract?
Antonio_012004

Hi,

When would it be best to terminate my contract when the bill is due on the 10th of every month but the billing cycle ends on the 15th of every month w/o having to pay for the next month? so I won't have to pay for the month if march?

thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When would it be best terminate my contract?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to cancel Antonio_012004. Why are you considering cancelling? I'm sure we can resolve any wireless concerns you're having? If you decide to cancel, the end of the billing cycle will prevent further charges because you're billed to the end of the month. I hope we can discuss your reasons for cancelling so that we can work on keeping you with our family.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

You are going to be billed for an entire billing period even if it's 1 day into that period.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Terminate your service close to the end of the billing cycle so you won't be paying for service you are not getting.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to cancel Antonio_012004. Why are you considering cancelling? I'm sure we can resolve any wireless concerns you're having? If you decide to cancel, the end of the billing cycle will prevent further charges because you're billed to the end of the month. I hope we can discuss your reasons for cancelling so that we can work on keeping you with our family.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes