Verizon and the mythical Android 7 update....
nocolourblue

Dear Verizon,

w

Would you please provide some kind of status update to your customers regarding an update to Android 7 for the HTC One M9 (among many other phones as well)? You are the only major carrier who hasn't provided this embarrassingly long-overdue update. Are you still working on it? Are we going to find out one day that we've been holding our breath and enduring the silence for nothing? Please let us know what's going on.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon and the mythical Android 7 update....
corigurl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon doesn't roll the updates out...the manufacturer does...contact HTC

nocolourblue

Every carrier expect Verizon has rolled out this update. Long ago. Verizon is the last step in the process, hence my question.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand that importance of keeping your device up to date, nocolourblue. Sadly, we don’t have any details about upcoming software releases. You can find out more details about the most recent updates here: http://vz.to/1RHc98R
Are you having any trouble with your phone?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

nocolourblue

Joseph,

Would you at least tell us whether or not this update is even being worked on anymore? That much would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it can be tedious, waiting for an update. We have limited information on the software releases. You can keep updated here: http://vz.to/1Epdd7x I apologize that we don't have any other details.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nocolourblue

So no, then. That's corporate for "no." It's been abandoned. understood.

0 Likes