Highlighted

Serious lagging after Marshmallow update :(

After installing the Marshmallow update by following the provided screen prompts, and waiting a couple hours for everything to complete updating, installing, and restarting several times, I am experiencing serious lagging on my phone. It's taking much longer to open apps, switch between screens, activate my screen with motion gestures. The entire phone is just S-l-o-w-e-r, and I'm very unhappy about it.

Is anyone else experiencing this type of lagging after properly/successfully updating to Marshmallow? If so, any ideas about what the issue is, or how to remedy the situation?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Serious lagging after Marshmallow update :(

Community Manager
Community Manager

We always want you to have a perfectly functioning device, Casieeisac. Have you tried power cycling the device and restarting in Safe mode to see if this helps? To restart the device in Safe Mode follow the steps here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-96774/ . Let us know if this helps.
TimothyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes