Just updated my HTC M8 and now I am getting duplicate text messages.
sroyal93
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have restarted my phone multiple times and made sure my message+ app is up to date. It is happening for all the texts that I get. Not just one person. I'm becoming very frustrated as no one at the Verizon store in my area seems to care.

Please advise. Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Just updated my HTC M8 and now I am getting duplicate text messages.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sroyal93, let's get your text messages fixed. Have you attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the application?
EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sroyal93
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled, as well as update and I am still getting duplicate messages from people.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want you to continue experiencing duplicate messages, sroyal93. I know you mentioned that this happens with every contact. Are you aware if the messages you send are being duplicated when they are received by the person you are messaging? Messages can duplicate in lower coverage areas. How is the general coverage in this area for you?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes