HTC One M8 Lollipop roll-out begins
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Re: HTC One M8 Lollipop roll-out begins
B33
Legend

Maybe in a Year for B33 mines running like a Peach I'd rather have that than have the phone bite me like rattler after updating to something that has not been kind to others

B33
Legend

I'll add to my above I took a look at whats offered in this update and one thing that is not is the World clock now that is one thing I like on my One M8 I had something similar on my Incredible and to take this away I'm not too thrilled I'd say something else but we have to watch what we say one here so I'll go with not thrilled

Below here is the reason for Leaving it out.. by the way my memory on my m8 is OK

CLOCK

• World Clock Globe has been removed for memory considerations.
0 Likes
idomortgagesUT
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've upgraded already and have nothing but problems. Is there a way to revert back?

B33
Legend

Unfortunately Not once the Deed is done and the phone takes the update it's in there, But I've heard Marshmallow is on the Way at least for some One M8's and that also might mean it could come soon for one's that are Carrier Based Like one's on Verizon and At&t so look for it to be out soon.!  possibly in the First to Second Quarter of the New Year.. 2016////

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Check this Process OUT and watch for Updates here.. Via the Link I provided

Choosing the Following ( 2 ) Links will help in a Way show when the One M8 is going to or is in the Process of getting Marshmallow the 3 link shows the process in how the Update is or will be accepted..

HTC Software Updates Process | HTC United States

HTC Software Updates | HTC United States

HTC Software Updates Process | HTC United States

This is also a Good Link to start out with as it shows All the Android Devices Getting 6.0

https://www.android.com/versions/marshmallow-6-0/

0 Likes