Google Play Music app- Exit option is gone
lduet73
Enthusiast - Level 1

I downloaded the large update recently (presumably the Lollipop update now that I've done some Internet research) on my HTCOne M8 phone, and now my Google Play Music app has no option to Quit or Exit. I listen to music I have loaded on my phone at work, so everyday when I leave work, I now have to Force Stop the app, otherwise, I see the album cover of the last artist played. Yes, this is a small issue, but I'd like to be able to end the app when I'm done with it. It also only plays for about and hour and I have to manually fast forward the song so more music will play; again, this is just a little annoying....

I have searched all over the app, and can't find the Exit option. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Google Play Music app- Exit option is gone
Snn5
Legend

Can you not swipe it away from recent apps screen or use your task manager, if any to stop it?  No X in the notification drop down?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Can you not swipe it away from recent apps screen or use your task manager, if any to stop it?  No X in the notification drop down?

0 Likes
lduet73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wow- I'm an idiot. Yes, a swipe to the right closes it now.  The one thing I didn't try! Thanks for such a quick response~

Snn5
Legend

Welcome, glad that answered that Smiley Happy

0 Likes