Camera stuck on selfie
JGabbard

My camera on the M9 has been stuck on 'selfie' mode forever!  Help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Camera stuck on selfie
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to take picture of the whole world, and that cannot be done on Selfie mode, JGabbard. When did the issue start? Any physical/water damage to the device? Did issue start after updating/installing a particular application/software?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JGabbard

It started about a month ago.  I started in 'safe' mode to verify if apps were the problem.  The rear camera would not work in safe mode.  I uploaded all pics/videos to the cloud and deleted all from my phone and restarted.  That did not work either.  I did a 'clear data' and 'clear cache'.  That also did not work.  There is no damage to the phone at all.  I did a 'chat' and was told to download a software check/repair type of thing but haven't had the chance to do it yet.  I need to be at a computer with Sync Manager.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details, JGabbard. We'll keep working together so you can take pictures and not miss any moments. Downloading the software repair is a great idea. If that doesn't work, we would recommend completing a hard reset, http://vz.to/1Wd569I. This will erase all content from the phone. It is recommended to backup the device so you don't lose any important content.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes