whats so great about "ICE CREAM SANDWICH?"
sweetcamerogurl
Enthusiast - Level 1

i currently have an htc thunderbolt and i love it. i been seeing ppl talking about when vzw will update to ics and i dont understand it? can someone please help me???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: whats so great about "ICE CREAM SANDWICH?"
AZSALUKI
Legend

Its just the newest version of the operating system. Most people could care less and likely wont even notice the changes. However, it does allow you to manage apparently easier and is supposed to run more efficiently, so you'd get better battery life. A few other small improvements as well.

View solution in original post

AZSALUKI
Legend

Its just the newest version of the operating system. Most people could care less and likely wont even notice the changes. However, it does allow you to manage apparently easier and is supposed to run more efficiently, so you'd get better battery life. A few other small improvements as well.

sweetcamerogurl
Enthusiast - Level 1

and its supposed to be released sometime july/august?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yes...it is "supposed" to be july or august...but don't hold your breath. verizon is pretty bad with pushing updates. i just accept this, as i'm fine with how my phone is now. sure, it will be nice when the update shows up, but i don't concern myself with it, as it would drive me crazy if it gets to be september or october and we still don't have it.

wkavan02
Contributor - Level 1

Dairy-based frosty goodness packed between two cookies. What's not to love, unless you're lactose intolerant or vegan?