tbolt issues
tiffany1986
I have had nothing but problems with my thunderbolt since I bought it. I tried to get a new phone within my "worry free guarantee" period and they would not give me a different phone. It worked right for like one day then started to mess up again. I again took it back and they said that the worry free guarantee period was over and that I could not have a different phone. They have sent me three new thunderbolt. They all have the same issues. It keeps turning itself off and on randomly. Also it keeps freezing up and randomly scrolling through pages. It is not responsive when I try to type. I have to repeatedly push the same buttons. Sometimes I even have to power the device off to get it to go back to the home page. Verizon continues to say..."we are sorry. We will send you a certified like new device." I got a "certified like new" 16 days after paying for a new device. That hardly seems fair. Thanks Verizon for not taking care of the issue. I pay you far to much for the service you provide.
0 Likes
Re: tbolt issues
tiffany1986

Also, I have done factory resets and the updates.

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello tiffany1986,

I can understand having multiple devices with the same issue being frustrating.  Have you received and tested the new software version 1.70.605.0 for the Thunderbolt?  If you have received the update and are still experiencing this I would try the factory reset after the update to refresh.  The update was designed to assist with most of the actions you described.  Please let me know the results and answers to the information above and we can move forward from there.  Thank you.   

0 Likes
tiffany1986
I have uploaded the update. I have to do factory reset at least twice a week.
0 Likes
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

Factory Reset does nothing stop telling customers to do that....Geez.

That DOES NOT make the problem go away, its HTC's stupid patches.....

0 Likes
tiffany1986
I agree and that is all they keep telling me to do. Nothing makes this stupid phone work right.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
When you are factory resetting the phone is it automatically reloading the applications from the Market?

Try a clean reset without restoring your settings and applications. I recently used the steps in this link for my own Tbolt. http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-X-by-Motorola/Minimize-Droid-X-Issues-After-Froyo-Update/m-p/29658...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tiffany1986
No it deleted everything on my phone.
0 Likes