ring + vibrate?
jason_luangaphay

Hey guys, just got the Rezound and I was wondering if there was a way so I could get my phone to ring and vibrate on a call or text message. I have the "vibrate feedback for all calls and notifications" checked under sound settings but still nothing happens.

0 Likes
Re: ring + vibrate?
Tidbits
Legend

Should be able to go into sound settings and set it to always vibrate vs. Vibrate when in silent mode.

0 Likes
jason_luangaphay

That only puts everything to vibrate. I was wondering if there was a way to have a vibrate and ring at the same time.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

There should be a setting where you get sound + vibration. Although like you said it will vibrate for everything that happens.

0 Likes
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

Settings/Sound settings. Check mark next to Vibrate. That makes my phone ring and vibrate both. It will also make your notifications vibrate. Check your sound profile to make sure it's set on Normal. If that doesn't work, you might need to take it to Verizon to let them check it out and make sure the phone isn't malfunctioning.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

That is the right box to check for what you are trying to do, not sure why it wouldn't work.  Does your phone vibrate while in silent mode?

0 Likes
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

Probably not the case, but make sure you're not checking Vibrate feedback near the bottom of the list.

0 Likes
jason_luangaphay

Okay so I guess when I turn the volume all the way down or switch the profile to vibrate the sample vibrate works but it won't go off when a text message comes in. I'll just check with Verizon tomorrow.

0 Likes
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

Okay, for messaging it might be a little different. If you're using the stock messenger app, tap on your Messages icon to open it, then Menu/Settings/Notifications and make sure Vibrate is checked there.

0 Likes
jason_luangaphay

Thanks it worked!

0 Likes