on back up
maybe7986

i just turned on a new device ad when i was setting up iCloud and was backing up it had asked what date i wanted to back up from,giving me the options from the last two back ups and i chose the wrong date,is there anyway to go back and pick the other date because im missimg alot of pics ansd contacts

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: on back up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

maybe7986,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you do not have all the photos on your device. We certainly don't want you to lose any of those memories. You may be able to restore to a previous backup by resetting your device again and then restoring via iCloud again. You will want to go to General>Reset>Reset All Settings. You will want to make sure whatever you currently have is still backed up prior to doing this. Then you will reconnect the device to iCloud and see if the previous backup is allowed. Please let us know if you have any trouble with this.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: on back up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

maybe7986,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you do not have all the photos on your device. We certainly don't want you to lose any of those memories. You may be able to restore to a previous backup by resetting your device again and then restoring via iCloud again. You will want to go to General>Reset>Reset All Settings. You will want to make sure whatever you currently have is still backed up prior to doing this. Then you will reconnect the device to iCloud and see if the previous backup is allowed. Please let us know if you have any trouble with this.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes