Re: nfl mobile (premium) free?
nannyciriaco2

This entire FEE is awful...I received no notification that I was going to be charged a fee to watch a free app....I can get the redzone on my Dish for only 7.50 why would I pay 10.00 to verizon to watch the same thing...this is just another way to get our money as far as I am concerned for verizon...I have been using this app for over a year and now they decide to charge us to use it...I wish I would never have gotten my grandson his upgrade for his birthday just this past Friday!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

If you got your grandson his upgrade last friday, get it and take it back.

When NFL Mobile came to VZW it was well known it was free only the first season on VZW. This year if you have a 4G device you get it for free for the season.

There is no one there from VZW with a gun to your head forcing you to pay for it.

0 Likes
meech1

Well It was tol to me that it was goin to happen, and it just happened this week. Spoke to ustomer service and they said it was effective October 1st.  Never received notice by e:mail or test. As far as I am concerned I deleted the APP because it is worthless without Red Zone. Luckily I still have it on my Comcast Acount. Thinking when my 2 years are uo, in 15 months. I just might change to ATT.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

If losing something that was announced would end and you should not expect to be free.....remember this is the NFL, they charge BIG BUCKS for the opportunity for VZW to have it. And hey even Dish charges you also as you say.

I know already next football season I lose the video portion. And I knew when I got my old Incredible, I knew last September I would lose the video portion this season. Heck my TB this year had a screen when I would log into NFL Mobile that the video would be a pay option for 3G phones as of Oct 1. So the notices were out there.

The excuses people give for leaving VZW amazes me.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3
This week when I tried my nfl mobile app it worked and didn't ask me to sign up for vcast. My trouble ticket must have been completed but never relayed to me. Oh well it works now.
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

meech1 wrote:

Well It was tol to me that it was goin to happen, and it just happened this week. Spoke to ustomer service and they said it was effective October 1st.  Never received notice by e:mail or test. As far as I am concerned I deleted the APP because it is worthless without Red Zone. Luckily I still have it on my Comcast Acount. Thinking when my 2 years are uo, in 15 months. I just might change to ATT.

so you would switch to AT&T over an app that the NFL charges for and AT&T doesn't even offer? and this is somehow verizon's fault? 

0 Likes
meech1

Probably will not switch.  Just aggravated that there was no communication about the added fees. Lousy communication. Was not told at sign up that this was going to happen nor did I get an e:mail or text message from Verizon that this was going to happen.

0 Likes