just tried to use cloud - got error 4001
sunsetter

I have a thunderbolt with backup assistant.  I want to use the Verizon cloud to upload everything, not just contacts.  When I try to use cloud, it repeatedly gives me an error code of 4001.  what is this?

0 Likes
Re: just tried to use cloud - got error 4001
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to enjoy the convenience of Verizon Cloud sunsetter! When are you seeing this error code? Is it when you attempt to download the app or is it when you attempt to use it after you have already downloaded it? Are you having difficulties with any other apps? When did you last try a battery pull on your device?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
StarTechWars

you need to unregister and reregister your VZN account on the website.

On an android after unregistering and re-registering the account, you must force close and clear all data/cache on all cloud apps:Back up assistant, Cloud, Sync service, and Verizon Log in. Open Up the back up assistant plus and resync. Open up myverzion and make sure they are logged in. Then open up the cloud and it will open after that. Check on myverizon.com account under manage contacts or back up contacts to see if it had synced. You'll know it worked if it is set up in there.

0 Likes
Jok405

Resolution. Error code 4001 may reference to a MTN change. If you changed your number you must sign in to my Verizon account from a computer and select manage media and cloud to find your photos.

0 Likes