im using htc one m7. now im in india. im not able to update my device to lollipop. please help...
afsal7

im using htc one m7. now im in india. im not able to update my device to lollipop. please help...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: im using htc one m7. now im in india. im not able to update my device to lollipop. please help...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking the time to follow up, afsal7. If the device is being used on a foreign carrier with a foreign SIM the device would not be pushed an update through our services. If you have any further questions towards the software update. I do suggest reaching out to the local carrier or the manufacturer.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: im using htc one m7. now im in india. im not able to update my device to lollipop. please help...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

afsal7-

Software updates are certainly an essential step to complete on your device so I understand your concern. Are you currently visiting India or are you living there? Are you using a Verizon Wireless sim card or an international sim card while abroad? Please confirm to customize a solution.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
afsal7

Now im living in India.. im using international sim card..

0 Likes
afsal7

Im now living here and im using international sim card.

On Jul 26, 2015 10:57 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Afsal7-

Having the latest software on your phone is important.  The enhancements provided are always a plus.  We want you to have the current software on your phone.  Try downloading the software using this link http://bit.ly/1LUmJHA.
EmmaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
afsal7

Hey.. the link you provided is a page of htc one max. My device is htc one

m7 not one max. And there is no update file available.

On Jul 28, 2015 11:24 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's take a closer look and see what is going on here, afsal7. Is this a windown or android device? What software do you currently have on your device? I want to  make sure a software update is available for your device.
JorgeO_VZW

0 Likes
afsal7

It is android htc one m7

On Jul 31, 2015 9:16 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking the time to follow up, afsal7. If the device is being used on a foreign carrier with a foreign SIM the device would not be pushed an update through our services. If you have any further questions towards the software update. I do suggest reaching out to the local carrier or the manufacturer.
YosefT_VZW

0 Likes
afsal7

Tell me any way how i can update this device ..?

On Aug 2, 2015 6:58 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes