Re: htc one purple haze
B33
Legend

Are you wanting to keep Unlimited.?  if so you'd have to pay full retail for it. but the full price of the new phone could be split if your eligible to service bill your phone to your account, check and see what your service bill limit is and when your account cycles, when I buy a new Device I try and get it after my cycle date,  I check my account and if allows I pay part of the phone and then the rest of it when I receive the monthly statement..

Note:  if your cycle Date is on the 16 of the Month try and get the phone about 10 days after that or check your my Verizon on your mobile if shows your current bill then charge the phone waiting till your bill shows will give you a month to pay off the phone.  Like if you purchased it this month you'd skip past Oct. and it would show up in your Nov. Statement.!

0 Likes
kyrish

Hi - I too am experiencing the same issue, and am not sure if my phone is still under warranty.

would you be able to assist me in letting me know? is there a way to tell when the phone's warranty is up?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kyrish,

Oh no. I am sad to hear that you too are experiencing this issue. The manufactures warranty on your device is one year from your date of purchase. Do you recall when you first purchased your device? Do you recall if you have Total Equipment coverage on your device or an Extended warranty as this will extend your warranty for the life of the phone?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sondraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

My HTC One is doing the same thing.  It started just after my warranty expired.  I don't understand why HTC has not put a recall on this product after so many people having the same issue.  I am stuck with this defective camera all summer long, I am not eligible for a replacement until September 2015.