free hotspot untill july 7
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Yeah free hotspot until July next update to remove on July 7.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: free hotspot untill july 7
Not applicable

You would want to select the Mobile Hotspot application on your 4G device, then follow on-screen instructions.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tboltaz
Contributor - Level 1

gina7289 wrote:
Yeah free hotspot until July next update to remove on July 7.

Where did you hear this? Are you also saying the MR2 update won't be pushed until July 7th?

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Gingerbread is June 16th which will have Mr2 and I got this from customer service Verizon / tech support
0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
I asked about price for hotspot and they said it was moved out till July. Update was told to me from tech who has a 4g phone but read an alert to tell him when.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Still in disbelief.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tboltaz
Contributor - Level 1
http://www.droid-life.com/2011/06/14/verizon-extends-4g-lte-mobile-hotspot-offer-through-july-6th/

The software update is going to remove the free hotspot on July 6th not the 7th but close enough. Im actually very surprised you were right. Now it makes me wonder if the GB update is coming sooner than we had expected. My only concern is why Verizon hasn't announced it at all?!

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Surprised too why they couldn't decide sooner. Sorry maybe I ment it would be removed by the 7th
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
And where did Droid-Life.com get their information from. The source isn't cited. While I do believe droid-life.com is probably right, I want more proof then their blog news.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
That was posted back in April. Things can change between then and now.

0 Likes