dont ever get this phone
camaro01octane
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is the worse cell phone ever created. verizon knows this phone is a lemon andthats why the stores are not selling this phone but yet they are still giving them out. From start of my phone i had problems with internet not working, not making phones calls text messages not working. I was assured verizon would fix it and the update would work, well it didnt, three different updates later and it still did not work. when i turned off my phone and turned it back on the battery was complety dead. now i got a refurbished phone and the screen doesnt work, it keeps freezes up, after factor reset it still doesnt work,

0 Likes
Re: dont ever get this phone
camaro01octane
Enthusiast - Level 3

i have had problems with phone resetting itself turning on and off. not having internet for long periods of time, phone calls getting dropped , i just called verizon three times and waited 30 minutes and phone dropped call. phone freezes while text messaging then when you try to touch something it goes to something else

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Camaro01octane,

That’s not good! We all rely on our phone to stay connected so I definitely understand your concern. But don’t worry because I’m here to help!

I had this phone and never had a problem. Have you had the same problem with every replacement?

When you performed the hard reset did you download the app back to the phone? How long after the hard reset or receiving the replacement did you start having the issues?

Are you using the same SD card? You may want to backup your SD card and then format it. It could be that you have a corrupt filed saved on the memory card that is causing the issue.

I look forward to your response.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
camaro01octane
Enthusiast - Level 3

, i did a hard reset on both phones ihad and did not download anything and it did same thing, plus it was two different sim cards , two different sd cards. so i had to spend 430 bucks on galaxy s3, since the phone i bought from verizon was a lemon and had nothing but problems with it from beginning, dont understand why we have insurance and etc when all you do is keep getting bad equipment,

camaro01octane
Enthusiast - Level 3

goodbye verizon welcome att, i paid 430 bucks for stratosphere 3s because the thunderbolt  i got isnt working..  the fed ex guy said to keep the label on my door and sign it because some locations he been to a house 4 times because of the replacment parts not working, i was hoping he was wrong, the back on my phone is not snapping in all the way, and i am suppose to drive 30 minutes away to go to verizon to see if i am snapping the phone right and to see if its the back or phone. i am not, i snapped it and its not working. You cant tell if phone is not the problem or the backing. it could be both, but verion wont ship off new phone and back they want to try one thing at a time, i dont have time for this crap, very ridiculous,

jazmattaz
Enthusiast - Level 1

This phone is a joke and by the number of people complaining I see I am not the only one.  I can't have a phone call more than 1 minute without the phone shutting completely off and having to re boot and when it does re boot it says the battery is dead and this is while the phone is still plugged into the charger.  I called Verizon to complain and their resolution is to get a replacement phone.  I explained to the guy on the phone that there is a huge problem with this phone based on the number of complaints on the verizon website and he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about.  So I just received the replacement phone and this one is worse than the first one.  I was on the train checking my email and the phone completely shut off and re booted.  And again when it finally came on the batters was at 9 percent which is impossible because it was fully charged when I left the house.  I had told the guy on the phone if this new phone does not work I want a completely different model.  And I am not looking to get an upgrae either.  I am elgible for an upgrade in March.  I would take a lesser phone at this point. 

For a company that makes as much money as Verizon this is ridiculous.

camaro01octane
Enthusiast - Level 3

jazmattaz, i feel your pain, my phone was completly charged like yours. Would have to reboot then a dead battery when it was fully charged. I now got a iphone5, bought it online and going to ATT. i couldnt be happier. I am even paying 170 dollar termination fee to leave this crappy company, later all.    alltel would never treat there customers like t his. verizon will go downhill, crappy phones, crappy customer service,