Re: battery
dcsphoto
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am running mine set to 3G.   Today with a fair amount of texting, some web and talk I am at 16 hrs and 27% left.

I had a Droid 2 before this and I have to say the battery life was worse.  With moderate use I had to

charge that mid day or without question when i got home.

0 Likes
bboop4u

I'm just wondering if I made a wise choice in this Thunder Bolt Phone Battery life on this SUCKS! I have already tried AVD. Killer and turned off Apps.. :mansad:

Nothing has worked but charging the battery through out the day when needed. Thats all I need to be hauling a charger around!

0 Likes
kramer2228
Enthusiast - Level 2

I searched around here and i found this thread hoping to solve the battery issuse that i seem to be sharing with some of you.  I was aware that smartphones were a bit hard on batterise so i wasnt too alarmed at the issues i was having.  I did tru some of the suggestions like adjusting the display brightness (highest om my usage so far) and shutting down a bunch of apps that i honestly have no idea what they are.  I even read in the manual that the battery needs to charged and discharged several times for the first few cycle  to be calibrated .  I hope that its not a fluke but my battery just went into the red after roughly 36 or so hours off of the charger!  moderate texting and light web browsing and a few games here and there.  Hopefully the performance over the  last couple days isnt a complete fluke. 

0 Likes