Wrong time and date
junianby

My TB is showing the wrong time and date.Whats going on now!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Wrong time and date
Dnakaman
Contributor - Level 1

Do you have your time & date setting from the menu set to automatic?

0 Likes
junianby

yes, it is set to automatic.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

powering it off  do a batt pull while the battery is out take an hold the power button down for a few seconds then reinstall the battery power it up an see if Corrects it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I would also take the SIM card too when you remove the battery.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
junianby

OK I will try both to see if it works!!

0 Likes
junianby

I did that and now my TB says 4:00pm on  6-15

0 Likes
kryton

every day or two mine will report the weather and time thinking I'm in some random city in arizona or california, and I'm on the east coast.  Most times I ignore it and when the weather widget updates again it ususally corrects itself.

0 Likes
Not applicable

The time on the phone is network-determined.  Is the issue still occurring?  It could be a glitch on your local cell site.  Do you have any other phones in the area with similar issues?  What zip code are you in? I can check my trouble ticket system to see if anyone else in the area are reporting similar issues so we know where the problem is lying: Device or Network.

Let us know how we can further help, and feel free to PM me if we need to go over any account-specific information. 

0 Likes
junianby

Mike, It's not doing it now. My zip is 15401. My wife's droidx was not doing it.

Thanks, Nick

0 Likes