Why can't I get my Thunderoblt FFC to work?
jbrem

I select the camera app, Menu, and Switch Camera and get the following error:

"The application Camera (process.com.android,camer) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and has a "Force Close" button to exit out of the message.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can't I get my Thunderoblt FFC to work?
AZSALUKI
Legend

try going into the settings, then applications, then manage applications. find the camera app and clear the data/cache. then power the phone down and turn it back on and see if it works.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

try going into the settings, then applications, then manage applications. find the camera app and clear the data/cache. then power the phone down and turn it back on and see if it works.

0 Likes
jbrem

This solution worked, thank you.  I am, however, dissapointed with Verizon and/or HTC that there is very little support or instruction for this device - the Thunderbolt - outside of these forums. ARE YOU LISTENING, VERIZON??

Again, BIG thank you to !!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
If you haven't found it already, the is a more in-depth manual on Verizon's support page for the Thunderbolt. You can also find the manual on HTC.com available for download.

The one included with the phone is only a get started guide.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

http://member.america.htc.com/download/Web_materials/Manual/HTC_Thunderbolt_Verizon/VZW_Thunderboltn...

you can download it to your phone so you'll always have it!!!! (use wifi or 4g) however, i don't find the manulas that useful. they contain 200+ pages of the very basic functions. just come here for any real troubleshooting. glad i could help!!

0 Likes