Why Does My HTC One M8 Tell Me I'm Voice Roaming?
jjcotton

For some reason my HTC One M8 is telling me I'm Voice Roaming when I first unlock the screen. This just stared this past weekend and I haven't been anywhere or done anything to my phone. I can't find a solution and have no clue what is going on. Same home address for the last 13 years and have been with Verizon since Alltel got bought out. I have no clue what to do or fix this problem. Zip code is 32506.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Roaming... WHY???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy that the issue was able to resolve itself. Sometimes, devices might roam onto another provider's network should an issue with signal occur. If this happens again, in the future, please let us know.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Did you turn off the phone or remove the SIM and reboot? That prompts the phone to load up new roaming tables. Voice Roaming while in the US on all modern plans does not incur any additional charge.

0 Likes
jjcotton

I'm sure I may have rebooted my phone sometime but I did not remove the SIM card at any time. Today I'm not getting that message. I can only assume the system cleared itself in some way but I have done nothing since I made my original post.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy that the issue was able to resolve itself. Sometimes, devices might roam onto another provider's network should an issue with signal occur. If this happens again, in the future, please let us know.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes